The authors are particularly grateful to Lindsay Texter for assistance with analysis of data and Jessica Beiler for assistance with figure preparation. Partial support for this research was received from CA86096-02 from the National Cancer Institute. The authors appreciate the encouragement of the research team and community members of the Appalachia Cancer Network. We are extremely grateful for the consistent submission of accurate data by numerous hospitals, laboratories, and clinics to state cancer registries.
Cancer Incidence in Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia: Disparities in Appalachia
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2006
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 39–47, January 2005
How to Cite
Lengerich, E. J., Tucker, T. C., Powell, R. K., Colsher, P., Lehman, E., Ward, A. J., Siedlecki, J. C. and Wyatt, S. W. (2005), Cancer Incidence in Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia: Disparities in Appalachia. The Journal of Rural Health, 21: 39–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2005.tb00060.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!