Supported by Cooperative Agreement U07/CCU612017 from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). This report's contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of NIOSH.
A Comparison of ATV-Related Behaviors, Exposures, and Injuries Between Farm Youth and Nonfarm Youth
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 70–73, January 2005
How to Cite
Jones, C. S. and Bleeker, J. (2005), A Comparison of ATV-Related Behaviors, Exposures, and Injuries Between Farm Youth and Nonfarm Youth. The Journal of Rural Health, 21: 70–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2005.tb00064.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!