The authors wish to thank the University of California, Office of the President, California Policy Research Center, California Program on Access to Care for providing a grant to complete this research and the US Rural Utility Service (98-01680V) for providing the telemedicine equipment at each study site. We also wish to thank Jana Katz, MPH, for administrative direction and Kristina Golden, MA, for manuscript preparation. This research was supported by funds from the California Program on Access to Care (CPAC), California Policy Research Center, University of California. The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of The Regents of the University of California, CPAC, its advisory board, or any state or county executive agency represented thereon.
Perceptions of Local Health Care Quality in 7 Rural Communities with Telemedicine
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2006
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 79–85, January 2005
How to Cite
Nesbitt, T. S., Marcin, J. P., Daschbach;, M. M. and Cole, S. L. (2005), Perceptions of Local Health Care Quality in 7 Rural Communities with Telemedicine. The Journal of Rural Health, 21: 79–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2005.tb00066.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!