This study was conducted by the University of Washington's Washington, Wyoming, Alaska, Montana, Idaho (WWAMI) Center for Health Workforce Studies and funded by the National Center for Health Workforce Information and Analysis of the Bureau of Health Professions, Health Resources and Services Administration. The authors would like to acknowledge Catherine Veninga for producing the article's maps and figures and Lorella Palazzo and David Paschane for their help in preparing the database.
Modeling the Mental Health Workforce in Washington State: Using State Licensing Data to Examine Provider Supply in Rural and Urban Areas
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2005
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 50–58, Winter 2006
How to Cite
Baldwin, L.-M., Patanian, M. M., Larson, E. H., Lishner, D. M., Mauksch, L. B., Katon, W. J., Walker, E. and Hart, L. G. (2006), Modeling the Mental Health Workforce in Washington State: Using State Licensing Data to Examine Provider Supply in Rural and Urban Areas. The Journal of Rural Health, 22: 50–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2006.00003.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!