Supported by a grant from the Office of Rural Health Policy, grant 5 P30 AG21677 from the National Institute on Aging/National Institutes of Health, and grant 1D12HP00023-01 from the Health Resources and Services Administration.
Rural Residence and Hispanic Ethnicity: Doubly Disadvantaged for Diabetes?
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 63–68, Winter 2006
How to Cite
Koopman, R. J., Mainous, A. G. and Geesey, M. E. (2006), Rural Residence and Hispanic Ethnicity: Doubly Disadvantaged for Diabetes?. The Journal of Rural Health, 22: 63–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2006.00009.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!