This research was supported by the Veterans’ Rural Health Initiative and by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Health Services Research and Development Service (project REA 03-098). Dr Weeks is the principal investigator at the WRJ, VT VAMC. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or of the United States government.
Physical and Mental Health and Access to Care Among Nonmetropolitan Veterans Health Administration Patients Younger Than 65 Years
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 9–16, Winter 2006
How to Cite
West, A. and Weeks, W. B. (2006), Physical and Mental Health and Access to Care Among Nonmetropolitan Veterans Health Administration Patients Younger Than 65 Years. The Journal of Rural Health, 22: 9–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2006.00014.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!