This research was supported by the Veterans’ Rural Health Initiative and by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Health Services Research and Development Service (project REA 03-098). Dr Weeks is the principal investigator at the WRJ, VT VAMC. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or of the United States government.
Physical and Mental Health and Access to Care Among Nonmetropolitan Veterans Health Administration Patients Younger Than 65 Years
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2005
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 9–16, Winter 2006
How to Cite
West, A. and Weeks, W. B. (2006), Physical and Mental Health and Access to Care Among Nonmetropolitan Veterans Health Administration Patients Younger Than 65 Years. The Journal of Rural Health, 22: 9–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2006.00014.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!