This project was supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) grant number U50/CCU613236 (the contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the CDC), US Department of Agriculture (USDA), Agricultural Research Service, Project number 6251-53000-003-00-D, and the Arkansas Chapter of the March of Dimes. The assistance and support of Margaret Bogle, PhD, RD, executive director of Delta Nutrition Intervention Research Initiative (Delta NIRI), and Jacqueline Horton, ScD of Westat Inc., are greatly appreciated. Delta NIRI partners include USDA Agricultural Research Service, Alcorn State University, Arkansas Children’s Hospital Research Institute, Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Southern University and A & M College, University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, and University of Southern Mississippi.
Awareness and Use of Folic Acid Among Women in the Lower Mississippi Delta
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 196–203, Summer 2006
How to Cite
Robbins, J. M., Hopkins, S. E., Mosley, B. S., Casey, P. H., Cleves, M. A. and Hobbs, C. A. (2006), Awareness and Use of Folic Acid Among Women in the Lower Mississippi Delta. The Journal of Rural Health, 22: 196–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2006.00032.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!