This project was supported by Grant Number 1 U18 HS11918 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
Urban-Rural Differences in the Availability of Hospital Information Technology Applications: A Survey of Georgia Hospitals
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2006
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 242–247, Summer 2006
How to Cite
Culler, S. D., Atherly, A., Walczak, S., Davis, A., Hawley, J. N., Rask, K. J., Naylor, V. and Thorpe, K. E. (2006), Urban-Rural Differences in the Availability of Hospital Information Technology Applications: A Survey of Georgia Hospitals. The Journal of Rural Health, 22: 242–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2006.00039.x
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!