This work was funded by CDC/NIOSH (RO1CCR414307). The opinions expressed here are those of the authors and may not be reflective of CDC/NIOSH. UK IRB # 03-0230-P2B. We acknowledge the competent editorial assistance of Mr. Joe Petrik and Ms. Erin Lee in preparing this article. We also acknowledge the support from Dr. Robert McKnight and Dr. Henry Cole of the Southeast Center for Agricultural Health and Injury Prevention at the University of Kentucky and the teachers and students who participated in the study.
Personal Protective Equipment Use and Safety Behaviors Among Farm Adolescents: Gender Differences and Predictors of Work Practices
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2006
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 314–320, Fall 2006
How to Cite
Reed, D. B., Browning, S. R., Westneat, S. C. and Kidd, P. S. (2006), Personal Protective Equipment Use and Safety Behaviors Among Farm Adolescents: Gender Differences and Predictors of Work Practices. The Journal of Rural Health, 22: 314–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2006.00052.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!