This study was supported by the Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration, PHS grant no. 5U1CRH03717-02-00 to the Upper Midwest Rural Health Research Center, a partnership of the University of Minnesota Rural Health Research Center and the University of North Dakota Center for Rural Health.
Pharmacist Staffing, Technology Use, and Implementation of Medication Safety Practices in Rural Hospitals
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2006
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 321–330, Fall 2006
How to Cite
Casey, M. M., Moscovice, I. S. and Davidson, G. (2006), Pharmacist Staffing, Technology Use, and Implementation of Medication Safety Practices in Rural Hospitals. The Journal of Rural Health, 22: 321–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2006.00053.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!