This research was supported by Grant 5 UIC RH 03711-01-00 from the federal Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration. Portions of this research have been presented at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Gerontological Society of America, Tampa, Fla, November 18-22, 2005, and at the annual scientific meeting of Réseau Espérance de Vie en Santé (REVES, International Network on Health Expectancy and the Disability Process), Beijing, China, May 18-20, 2005.
The Health Trade-off of Rural Residence for Impaired Older Adults: Longer Life, More Impairment
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 124–132, Spring 2007
How to Cite
Laditka, J. N., Laditka, S. B., Olatosi, B. and Elder, K. T. (2007), The Health Trade-off of Rural Residence for Impaired Older Adults: Longer Life, More Impairment. The Journal of Rural Health, 23: 124–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2007.00079.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!