This publication was supported by Cooperative Agreement Number: 5 U48 DP000054-03 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Rocky Mountain Prevention Research Center—SIP 20-04. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Many of the core questions included in our colorectal cancer screening survey instrument were adapted from a survey developed by Dr. Irene Tessaro at West Virginia University. Members of the HPRN Community Advisory Council and Joint Planning Committee: Saeid Ahmadpour, MD (Cheyenne Wells), Arlene Harms (Holyoke), Denise Hase (Sterling), James Miller, MD (Sterling), Kindra Mulch (Burlington), Shirley Cowart (Yuma), Garry and Connie Haynes (Haxtun), Mike Hernandez (Ovid), Ned Norman and Maret Felzien (Sterling), Mary Petra Rodriquez (Ft. Morgan), Cameron Walsh (Sterling), and Steve and Kathy Winkelman (Limon). For further information, contact: John M. Westfall, MD, MPH, Associate Dean for Rural Health, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, P.O. Box 6508—Mail Stop F496, Aurora, CO 80045-0508; e-mail email@example.com.
Predictors of Colorectal Screening in Rural Colorado: Testing to Prevent Colon Cancer in the High Plains Research Network
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 238–245, Summer 2007
How to Cite
Young, W. F., McGloin, J., Zittleman, L., West, D. R. and Westfall, J. M. (2007), Predictors of Colorectal Screening in Rural Colorado: Testing to Prevent Colon Cancer in the High Plains Research Network. The Journal of Rural Health, 23: 238–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2007.00096.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!