The Certified Safe Farm study has been funded by NIOSH (#U06/CCU712913), Iowa Wellmark Foundation, Pioneer Hi-Bred International Inc., Iowa Pork Producers Council, National Pork Producer's Council, and Iowa's Injury Prevention Research Center. NIOSH funding was instrumental in initiating the project and has remained the main source of funding throughout the study. The AgriSafe Network of clinics provide CSF services to farmers at the local level, and the Spencer AgriSafe clinic and staff, including Carolyn Sheridan, Kristine Fisher, and Maureen Christensen, and farm safety consultants Mike McMullen, Carolyn Jones, and Jamie Abel were instrumental in conducting this study. The University of Iowa investigators (including Kelley Donham, Kendall Thu, Natalie Roy, Risto Rautiainen, Carol Hodne, LaMar Grafft, and Paul Whitten) initiated the program, obtained funding, provided coordination of research efforts, and trained health care providers and farm safety consultants. For further information, contact: Kelley J. Donham, DVM, DACVPM, University of Iowa, 100 Oakdale Campus, 132 IREH, Iowa City, IA 52242; e-mail email@example.com.
Injury and Illness Costs in the Certified Safe Farm Study
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 348–355, Fall 2007
How to Cite
Donham, K. J., Rautiainen, R. H., Lange, J. L. and Schneiders, S. (2007), Injury and Illness Costs in the Certified Safe Farm Study. The Journal of Rural Health, 23: 348–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2007.00103.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!