The authors acknowledge the assistance of the University of the Pacific School of Pharmacy students who collected the survey data, the California pharmacists who provided the information for this study, and Ingrid Dries-Daffner, MPH, and Frances Chung, MPH, for their assistance and support. This project was funded by the Public Health Institute. For further information, contact: Jeri L. Bigbee, PhD, APRN, BC, FAAN, Jody DeMeyer Endowed Professor, Department of Nursing, Boise State University, 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725-1840; e-mail email@example.com.
Pharmacy Access to Emergency Contraception in Rural and Frontier Communities
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 294–298, Fall 2007
How to Cite
Bigbee, J. L., Abood, R., Landau, S. C., Maderas, N. M., Foster, D. G. and Ravnan, S. (2007), Pharmacy Access to Emergency Contraception in Rural and Frontier Communities. The Journal of Rural Health, 23: 294–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2007.00106.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!