For further information, contact: Tyrone F. Borders, PhD, Department of Health Policy and Management, Fay W. Boozman College of Public Health, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 4301 W. Markham St., #820, Little Rock, AR 72205; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rural, Suburban, and Urban Variations in Alcohol Consumption in the United States: Findings From the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 314–321, Fall 2007
How to Cite
Borders, T. F. and Booth, B. M. (2007), Rural, Suburban, and Urban Variations in Alcohol Consumption in the United States: Findings From the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions. The Journal of Rural Health, 23: 314–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2007.00109.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!