The following paper is based upon an evidence-based review funded by the Iowa Medicaid Enterprise and sponsored by the Center for Iowa Health and Disability Resource Center and the Center for Health Policy and Research. Analysis for this paper was partially supported by grant 1 R01 HS015009 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. For further information, contact: James A. Bahensky, MS, Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Health Management and Policy, College of Public Health, University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Drive E209GH, Iowa City, IA 52242; e-mail Jamesemail@example.com.
Health Care Information Technology in Rural America: Electronic Medical Record Adoption Status in Meeting the National Agenda
Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
©2008 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 101–105, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Bahensky, J. A., Jaana, M. and Ward, M. M. (2008), Health Care Information Technology in Rural America: Electronic Medical Record Adoption Status in Meeting the National Agenda. The Journal of Rural Health, 24: 101–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2008.00145.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!