This work was supported by an American Heart Association Heartland Affiliate Beginning Grant-in-Aid #0560057Z to Dr. Ely. The authors gratefully acknowledge the physicians, staff, and patients of the Greeley County Health System, Tribune, Kan, and the Bluestem Medical Group, Quinter, Kan. This research would not have been possible without their eager participation and supportive efforts. For further information, contact: Andrea C. Ely, MD, Division of General and Geriatric Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Blvd., Wescoe 5026, MSN 1020, Kansas City, KS 66160; e-mail email@example.com.
Kansas Primary Care Weighs In: A Pilot Randomized Trial of a Chronic Care Model Program for Obesity in 3 Rural Kansas Primary Care Practices
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2008
©2008 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 125–132, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Ely, A. C., Banitt, A., Befort, C., Hou, Q., Rhode, P. C., Grund, C., Greiner, A., Jeffries, S. and Ellerbeck, E. (2008), Kansas Primary Care Weighs In: A Pilot Randomized Trial of a Chronic Care Model Program for Obesity in 3 Rural Kansas Primary Care Practices. The Journal of Rural Health, 24: 125–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2008.00148.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!