This work was supported in part by VA Health Services Research and Development Grant REA 03-098. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or of the United States government. Dr. Weeks had full access to all of the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. For further information, contact: William B. Weeks, MD, MBA, VA Medical Center (11Q), White River Junction, VT 05009; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rural–Urban Differences in Primary Care Physicians' Practice Patterns, Characteristics, and Incomes
Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
©2008 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 161–170, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Weeks, W. B. and Wallace, A. E. (2008), Rural–Urban Differences in Primary Care Physicians' Practice Patterns, Characteristics, and Incomes. The Journal of Rural Health, 24: 161–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2008.00153.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!