This project was supported by a New Emerging Team (NET) grant funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Institute of Aging and the Rural and Northern Health Research Initiative (HAS-63179). The authors wish to acknowledge the technical assistance of Audrey Blandford, Research Coordinator, Centre on Aging, with the database searches as well as the supervision and coordination of the retrieval of articles. In addition, the contributions of student research assistants Kim Taylor, Kelly Sokolowski, and Sarah Malahais are gratefully acknowledged. For further information, contact: Ruby Grymonpre, BScPharm, PharmD, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Manitoba, 50 Sifton Road, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3T 2N2; e-mail email@example.com.
Rural Residence and Prescription Medication Use by Community-Dwelling Older Adults: A Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
©2008 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 203–209, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Grymonpre, R. E. and Hawranik, P. G. (2008), Rural Residence and Prescription Medication Use by Community-Dwelling Older Adults: A Review of the Literature. The Journal of Rural Health, 24: 203–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2008.00159.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!