We thank the tuberculosis controllers and program staff who reported the data used in this analysis. We also thank John McGowan, MD, MPH, Tom Navin, MD, Valerie Robison, PhD, DDS, MPH, and Laura McAllister. For further information, contact: Ryan MacLaren Wallace, MPH, 1600 Clifton Road, NE (MS E-10), Atlanta, GA 30333; e-mail EUK5@cdc.gov
Trends in Tuberculosis Reported From the Appalachian Region: United States, 1993-2005
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 National Rural Health Association No claim to original US government works
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 236–243, Summer 2008
How to Cite
Wallace, R. M., Armstrong, L. R., Pratt, R. H., Kammerer, J. S. and Iademarco, M. F. (2008), Trends in Tuberculosis Reported From the Appalachian Region: United States, 1993-2005. The Journal of Rural Health, 24: 236–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2008.00164.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!