This research was supported by grant R01-ES012358 from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. The authors thank William Willner for his assistance with photography training, and the staff of Harvest Family Clinic, Greene County Health Care, Inc., and Robeson Health Care Corporation for their assistance with data collection. For more information, contact: Thomas A. Arcury, PhD, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1084; e-mail email@example.com.
Teledermatology Consultations Provide Specialty Care for Farmworkers in Rural Clinics
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
© 2009 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 198–202, Spring 2009
How to Cite
Vallejos, Q. M., Quandt, S. A., Feldman, S. R., Fleischer, Jr, A. B., Brooks, T., Cabral, G., Heck, J., Schulz, M. R., Verma, A., Whalley, L. E. and Arcury, T. A. (2009), Teledermatology Consultations Provide Specialty Care for Farmworkers in Rural Clinics. The Journal of Rural Health, 25: 198–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00218.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!