Prevalence of Rural Intimate Partner Violence in 16 US States, 2005
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 National Rural Health Association No claim to original US government works
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 240–246, Summer 2009
How to Cite
Breiding, M. J., Ziembroski, J. S. and Black, M. C. (2009), Prevalence of Rural Intimate Partner Violence in 16 US States, 2005. The Journal of Rural Health, 25: 240–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00225.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!