We acknowledge the help of and extend special thanks to Trevor Thompson (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Division of Cancer Prevention and Control) for his statistical consultation and assistance in the analysis. We thank the High Plains Research Network Community Advisory Council and Joint Planning Committee for their leadership and assistance (Saeid Ahmadpour, MD, Shirley Cowart, Maret Felzien, Arlene Harms, Denise Hase, Connie Haynes, Garry Haynes, Mike Hernandez, James Miller, MD, Kindra Mulch, RN, Ned Norman, Mary Rodriquez, Kathy Winkelman, and Steve Winkelman). The High Plains Research Network is a recipient of CDC's Special Interest Project funding (cooperative agreement #U48-DP-000054-02). The findings and conclusions in this manuscript are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Knowledge, Attitudes, Beliefs, and Personal Practices Regarding Colorectal Cancer Screening Among Health Care Professionals in Rural Colorado: A Pilot Survey
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 National Rural Health Association No claim to original US government works
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 303–308, Summer 2009
How to Cite
Rim, S. H., Zittleman, L., Westfall, J. M., Overholser, L., Froshaug, D. and Coughlin, S. S. (2009), Knowledge, Attitudes, Beliefs, and Personal Practices Regarding Colorectal Cancer Screening Among Health Care Professionals in Rural Colorado: A Pilot Survey. The Journal of Rural Health, 25: 303–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00234.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!