The information or views contained in this article does not represent the work of the Health Research and Services Administration, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, or the federal government. Funding for this project was provided by BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee through a contract with the Tennessee Hospital Association. In addition, we acknowledge the support of Bill Jolley and Chris Clarke of the Tennessee Hospital Association; Judy Weddle, Lesley Hays, and Stacy Jowers of Q-Source; Richard Wallace, and Jamie Price of East Tennessee State University Quillen College of Medicine Library; Mark Austin and Ambria Moore of BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee; Stephenie Loux of the University of Southern Maine; and Gwen Hill, Fran Puckett, Bonnie Morrow, Sue Sayre, Sharron Grindstaff, Diane DeBerry, Sharon Doran, Sherry Scruggs, Darlene Swart, Nanette Todd, Karen Martin, Deidre Scott, Charlotte Burnes, and Susan Broyles from the demonstration project hospitals. For further information, contact: Jill Klingner, RN, PhD, University of Minnesota-Duluth, LSBE 335K, 1318 Kirby Drive, Duluth, MN. 55812; e-mail email@example.com.
Implementing Patient Safety Initiatives in Rural Hospitals
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 352–357, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Klingner, J., Moscovice, I., Tupper, J., Coburn, A. and Wakefield, M. (2009), Implementing Patient Safety Initiatives in Rural Hospitals. The Journal of Rural Health, 25: 352–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00243.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!