This study was funded by the Nebraska Health and Human Services System. The views expressed are those of the authors and not of the funding agency or Nebraska Cancer Registry. The authors would like to recognize Nebraska Cancer Registry personnel Judy Paradise, Kurt Weiss, and Victor Filos, and Bryan Rettig of the Nebraska Health and Human Services System for their timely input. We also acknowledge Sue Nardie of the University of Nebraska Medical Center Department of Health Services Research and Rural Health Policy for her editorial review, and Michael Shambaugh-Miller, PhD, of the University of Nebraska Medical Center Department of Health Services Research and Rural Health Policy for the rural-urban classification. For further information, contact: Jayashri Sankaranarayanan, PhD, College of Pharmacy, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 986045 Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198-6045; e-mail email@example.com.
Rurality and Other Determinants of Early Colorectal Cancer Diagnosis in Nebraska: A 6-Year Cancer Registry Study, 1998-2003
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 358–365, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Sankaranarayanan, J., Watanabe-Galloway, S., Sun, J., Qiu, F., Boilesen, E. and Thorson, A. G. (2009), Rurality and Other Determinants of Early Colorectal Cancer Diagnosis in Nebraska: A 6-Year Cancer Registry Study, 1998-2003. The Journal of Rural Health, 25: 358–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00244.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!