We would like to thank Deborah Toppmeyer, MD, for her assistance in clinical genetics aspects of this study and the family medicine physicians who made this study possible. Funding for this study was received from the National Cancer Institute, Appalachia Cancer Network pilot grant mechanism (no. 5U01-CA86096-05 to K.K.). For further information, contact: Kimberly M. Kelly, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Molecular Virology, Immunology, and Medical Genetics, The Ohio State University, 1590 North High Street, Suite 525, Columbus, OH 43201; e-mail Kimberly.Kelly@osumc.edu.
Cancer Risk Assessment by Rural and Appalachian Family Medicine Physicians
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 372–377, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Kelly, K. M., Love, M. M., Pearce, K. A., Porter, K., Barron, M. A. and Andrykowski, M. (2009), Cancer Risk Assessment by Rural and Appalachian Family Medicine Physicians. The Journal of Rural Health, 25: 372–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00246.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!