This project was funded by the federal Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration, US Department of Health and Human Services, through cooperative agreement #5-U1CRH03714-03-00. The authors thank Indira Richardson, MPA, and Stephanie Poley, BA, for their help in the production of this article. For further information, contact: Rebecca T. Slifkin, PhD, North Carolina Rural Health Research & Policy Analysis Center, Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, CB 7590, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7590; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designated Medical Directors for Emergency Medical Services: Recruitment and Roles
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 392–398, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Slifkin, R. T., Freeman, V. A. and Patterson, P. D. (2009), Designated Medical Directors for Emergency Medical Services: Recruitment and Roles. The Journal of Rural Health, 25: 392–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00250.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!