This research was supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (T32MH019544, R01 MH70680), the National Institute on Drug Abuse (R21 DA017682), and Peabody College of Vanderbilt University. The authors would like to acknowledge the contribution of the members of the Tennessee Transitional Youth Task Force and Robert C. Saunders in the design of this study and manuscript. For further information, contact: Craig Anne Heflinger, PhD, Human and Organizational Development, Peabody College, Vanderbilt University, 230 Appleton Place, Peabody Box 90, Nashville, TN 37203; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Double Whammy? Rural Youth With Serious Emotional Disturbance and the Transition to Adulthood
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 399–406, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Heflinger, C. A. and Hoffman, C. (2009), Double Whammy? Rural Youth With Serious Emotional Disturbance and the Transition to Adulthood. The Journal of Rural Health, 25: 399–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00251.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!