This study was supported by a grant (5 P01 AG021079-01004) from the National Institute on Aging. Christine Everett and Jessica Schumacher were supported by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)/National Research Service Award (NRSA) T-32 Institutional Training Program Grant Number: 5-T32-HS00083. This project was supported by the Health Innovation Program and the Community/Academic Partnerships core of the University of Wisconsin Institute for Clinical and Translational Research (UW ICTR), grant 1UL1RR025011 from the Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) program of the National Center for Research Resources, National Institutes of Health. For further information, contact: Christine M. Everett, MPH, PA-C, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health 610 Walnut Street, WARF Office Building, Room 550, Madison, WI 53726; e-mail email@example.com.
Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners as a Usual Source of Care
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 407–414, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Everett, C. M., Schumacher, J. R., Wright, A. and Smith, M. A. (2009), Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners as a Usual Source of Care. The Journal of Rural Health, 25: 407–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00252.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!