The author acknowledges Paula F. Rosenbaum, PhD, for assistance with statistical analyses and editing of the manuscript. Thanks to Pam Stewart Fahs, PhD, RN, for guidance in development of this research project. For further information, contact: Margaret Wells, PhD, RN, NP, 750 East Adams St, Syracuse, NY 13210; e-mail email@example.com.
Resilience in Rural Community-Dwelling Older Adults
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 415–419, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Wells, M. (2009), Resilience in Rural Community-Dwelling Older Adults. The Journal of Rural Health, 25: 415–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00253.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!