Support was provided, in part, by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (R01 CCR514375; RO1 OH04270); and by the Regional Injury Prevention Research Center, Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis. The contents of this effort are solely the responsibility of the authors, and do not necessarily represent the official view of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or other associated entities. The authors are grateful for the collaboration with, and assistance from, the United States Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Statistics Service, including the 5 state offices, and the respective Agricultural Extension Service and state representatives. Most importantly, without the interest of, and commitments made by the households selected in the 5-state region, this important effort would not have been possible. For further information, contact: Susan G. Gerberich, PhD, Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, 420 Delaware St. S.E.– MMC 807, Minneapolis, MN 55455; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Horse-Related Injuries Among Agricultural Household Members: Regional Rural Injury Study II (RRIS-II)
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 420–427, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Erkal, S., Gerberich, S. G., Ryan, A. D., Alexander, B. H. and Renier, C. M. (2009), Horse-Related Injuries Among Agricultural Household Members: Regional Rural Injury Study II (RRIS-II). The Journal of Rural Health, 25: 420–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00254.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!