This research was supported by the Center for Injury Research and Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Grant CCR302486). For further information, contact: Susan P. Baker, MPH, Center for Injury Research and Policy, Department of Health Policy and Management, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 624 North Broadway, Baltimore, MD, 21205; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Urban-Rural Disparities in Injury Mortality in China, 2006
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 73–77, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Hu, G., Baker, S. P. and Baker, T. D. (2010), Urban-Rural Disparities in Injury Mortality in China, 2006. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 73–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00255.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!