For further information, contact: William J. Crump, MD, ULSOM, Trover Campus, 200 Clinic Drive, 3rd Floor, Center East, Madisonville, KY 42431; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just What Are Rural Premedical Students Thinking? A Report of the First 6 Years of a Pathways Program
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 97–99, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Crump, W. J., Fricker, R. S. and Crump, A. M. (2010), Just What Are Rural Premedical Students Thinking? A Report of the First 6 Years of a Pathways Program. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 97–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00257.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!