The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. For further information, contact: Greta Kilmer, MS, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention & Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, 2990 Brandywine Rd, Atlanta, GA 30341; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to and Use of Eye Care Services in Rural Arkansas
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 30–35, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Kilmer, G., Bynum, L. and Balamurugan, A. (2010), Access to and Use of Eye Care Services in Rural Arkansas. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 30–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00262.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!