Funding for this study was provided by the US Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Rural Health Policy, grant no. 1 R04RH01306-01 and the Department of Family Medicine, East Tennessee State University. The authors are solely responsible for the content. For further information, contact: Fred Tudiver, MD, East Tennessee State University, Dept. of Family Medicine, Campus Box 70621, Johnson City, TN 37614; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depression Screening Patterns for Women in Rural Health Clinics
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 44–50, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Tudiver, F., Edwards, J. B. and Pfortmiller, D. T. (2010), Depression Screening Patterns for Women in Rural Health Clinics. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 44–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00264.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!