This study was funded by the federal Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration, Department of Health and Human Services, and by the Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services provided the de-identified study database linked to Rural Urban Commuting Area Codes. The authors thank Shelli Beaver, MS, from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and Richard F. Maclehose, PhD, from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences for serving as resources in the use of the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization data, and Beth Jackson, PhD, for her help in developing the database used in this study. For further information, contact: Laura-Mae Baldwin, MD, MPH, University of Washington, Department of Family Medicine, Box 354982, Seattle, WA 98195-4982; e-mail email@example.com.
Quality of Care for Myocardial Infarction in Rural and Urban Hospitals
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 51–57, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Baldwin, L.-M., Chan, L., Andrilla, C. H. A., Huff, E. D. and Hart, L. G. (2010), Quality of Care for Myocardial Infarction in Rural and Urban Hospitals. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 51–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00265.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!