This study was supported by a University of Illinois College of Medicine Resident Research Grant and by a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Injury Free Coalition for Kids Grant. For further information, contact: John W. Hafner, MD, MPH, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine at Peoria, One Illini Drive, Peoria, IL 61605; e-mail email@example.com.
All-Terrain Vehicle Safety and Use Patterns in Central Illinois Youth
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 67–72, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Hafner, J. W., Hough, S. M., Getz, M. A., Whitehurst, Y. and Pearl, R. H. (2010), All-Terrain Vehicle Safety and Use Patterns in Central Illinois Youth. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 67–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00267.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!