We greatly appreciate grants received from the BC Medical Services Foundation and the BC Rural and Remote Health Research Network, funded by the Michael Smith Health Research Foundation, which supported this work. We also wish to thank Dr. Gillian Fyles and Ms. Sandra Broughton of the BC Cancer Agency Centre for the Southern Interior and Ms. Maurine Kahlke (research coordinator) for their contributions to this project. For further information, contact: Carole Robinson, Acting Associate Dean, Faculty of Health and Social Development, University of British Columbia Okanagan, 3333 University Way, Kelowna BC, Canada, V1V 1V7; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issues in Rural Palliative Care: Views From the Countryside
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 78–84, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Robinson, C. A., Pesut, B. and Bottorff, J. L. (2010), Issues in Rural Palliative Care: Views From the Countryside. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 78–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00268.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!