This research was funded by the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, Office of Rural Health and Primary Care through a grant from the US Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Rural Health Policy (grant number 6H95RH00107-16-01). Financial contributions to this research were also made by Boise State University, the Family Medicine Residency of Idaho, the Idaho Academy of Family Physicians, Inc., and the Idaho Hospital Association. The authors thank Neva Santos, Executive Director of the Idaho Academy of Family Physicians, Inc., and Steven Millard, President of the Idaho Hospital Association, for their assistance in this research. For further information, contact: Ed Baker, PhD, Director, Center for Health Policy, Boise State University, 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID, 83725-1835; e-mail email@example.com.
Rural Idaho Family Physicians’ Scope of Practice
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 85–89, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Baker, E., Schmitz, D., Epperly, T., Nukui, A. and Miller, C. M. (2010), Rural Idaho Family Physicians’ Scope of Practice. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 85–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00269.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!