The author acknowledges the financial support received from the North Dakota Board of Pharmacy to conduct this study. Colleen Matthews, PharmD, mailed the survey and conducted the data entry. For further information, contact: David M. Scott, MPH, PhD, RPh, Department of Pharmacy Practice, College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Allied Sciences, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assessment of Pharmacists’ Perception of Patient Care Competence and Need for Training in Rural and Urban Areas in North Dakota
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 90–96, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Scott, D. M. (2010), Assessment of Pharmacists’ Perception of Patient Care Competence and Need for Training in Rural and Urban Areas in North Dakota. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 90–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2009.00270.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!