The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control HIV/AIDS surveillance staff in collecting and compiling this surveillance data for use in investigating the HIV epidemic in South Carolina. This manuscript was supported by the Cooperative Agreement #1R36PS000844-01 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Results were presented previously in poster format at the 2008 National STD Prevention Conference but were not published. For further information, contact: Kristina E. Weis, PhD, Bureau of Environmental Public Health Medicine, Division of Environmental Health, Florida Department of Health, 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin A08, Tallahassee, FL 32399-1712; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associations of Rural Residence With Timing of HIV Diagnosis and Stage of Disease at Diagnosis, South Carolina 2001-2005
Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 105–112, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Weis, K. E., Liese, A. D., Hussey, J., Gibson, J. J. and Duffus, W. A. (2010), Associations of Rural Residence With Timing of HIV Diagnosis and Stage of Disease at Diagnosis, South Carolina 2001-2005. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 105–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00271.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!