The authors acknowledge the following grant support: Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Special Projects of National Significance, PHS BRU 900109 and H76 HA 00203 (1994-1999); and Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Part C Ryan White Care Act, H76 HA 00203 (1999-2006).
The Vermont Model for Rural HIV Care Delivery: Eleven Years of Outcome Data Comparing Urban and Rural Clinics
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 113–119, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Grace, C., Kutzko, D., Alston, W. K., Ramundo, M., Polish, L. and Osler, T. (2010), The Vermont Model for Rural HIV Care Delivery: Eleven Years of Outcome Data Comparing Urban and Rural Clinics. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 113–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00272.x
The authors also wish to thank the nurses, social workers and dietitian of the clinics for their strong patient care, and Brenda Smith for her assistance with the manuscript preparation. For further information, contact: Christopher Grace, MD, Infectious Diseases Unit, Fletcher Allen Health Care, Smith 275, 111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401; e-mail Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue online: 2 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!