The project described was supported by Award Number R01HL086450 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute or the National Institutes of Health. For further information, contact: Nancy L. York, PhD, RN, CNE, University of Nevada Las Vegas, School of Nursing, 4505 Maryland Parkway Box 453018, Las Vegas, NV 89154-3018; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strength of Tobacco Control in Rural Communities
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 120–128, Spring 2010
How to Cite
York, N. L., Rayens, M. K., Zhang, M., Jones, L. G., Casey, B. R. and Hahn, E. J. (2010), Strength of Tobacco Control in Rural Communities. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 120–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00273.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!