This research was supported by a Kentucky State Planning Grant issued to the University of Kentucky Research Foundation by the State Planning Grant Program, Healthcare Systems Bureau, Health Resources and Services Administration, DHHS, Rockville, Maryland (Grant No. 2 P09HS04012-02-00), 2004-2007. For further information, contact: Ning Lu, PhD, MPH, Associate Professor, College of Health and Human Services, Governors State University, University Park, IL 60466; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rural-Urban Differences in Health Insurance Coverage and Patterns Among Working-Age Adults in Kentucky
Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 129–138, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Lu, N., Samuels, M. E., Kletke, P. R. and Whitler, E. T. (2010), Rural-Urban Differences in Health Insurance Coverage and Patterns Among Working-Age Adults in Kentucky. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 129–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00274.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!