This study was supported through the WWAMI Rural Health Research Center with funding from the federal Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration, Public Health Service (Grant No. 5U1CRH00035-02). Additional resources were provided by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the Clinical Research Center, National Institutes of Health. The authors would like to thank Pam Green, PhD, for calculating the comorbidity index used in this analysis as well as Dr. Joel Kaufman who provided data and assisted in estimates regarding the effect of air pollution. For further information, contact: Leighton Chan, MD, MPH, Rehabilitation Medicine Department, National Institutes of Health, Building 10, CRC, Room 1-1469, 10 Center Drive, MSC 1604, Bethesda, MD 20892-1604; e-mail email@example.com.
Geographic Differences in Use of Home Oxygen for Obstructive Lung Disease: A National Medicare Study
Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 139–145, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Chan, L., Giardino, N., Rubenfeld, G., Baldwin, L.-M., Fordyce, M. A. and Hart, L. G. (2010), Geographic Differences in Use of Home Oxygen for Obstructive Lung Disease: A National Medicare Study. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 139–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00275.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!