The research reported here was supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Health Services Research and Development Service (project REA 03-098) and VA's Office of Rural Health. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or of the United States government. For further information, contact: Amy E. Wallace, MD, MPH, VAMC (151), 215 North Main Street, White River Junction, VT 05009; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Longitudinal Analysis of Rural and Urban Veterans’ Health-Related Quality of Life
Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 156–163, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Wallace, A. E., Lee, R., MacKenzie, T. A., West, A. N., Wright, S., Booth, B. M., Hawthorne, K. and Weeks, W. B. (2010), A Longitudinal Analysis of Rural and Urban Veterans’ Health-Related Quality of Life. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 156–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00277.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!