This study was supported in part through cooperative agreement U50/CCU613232 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The authors would also like to thank the staff of the Birth Defects Epidemiology and Surveillance Branch, Texas Department of State Health Services, for their hard work in collecting these data and travelling to sometimes distant rural hospitals to do so. For further information, contact: Peter H. Langlois, PhD, Birth Defects Epidemiology and Surveillance Branch, Texas Department of State Health Services, Mail Code 1964, PO Box 149347, Austin, TX 78714-9347; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Occurrence of Conotruncal Heart Birth Defects in Texas: A Comparison of Urban/Rural Classifications
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 164–174, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Langlois, P. H., Jandle, L., Scheuerle, A., Horel, S. A. and Carozza, S. E. (2010), Occurrence of Conotruncal Heart Birth Defects in Texas: A Comparison of Urban/Rural Classifications. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 164–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00278.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!