For further information, contact: Kitty J. Hendricks, MA, 1095 Willowdale Rd, M/S 1808, Morgantown, WV 26505; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing Farm Injury Trends by Sex for Youth Living on US Farms, 1998-2006
Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 182–188, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Hendricks, K. J. and Hendricks, S. A. (2010), Changing Farm Injury Trends by Sex for Youth Living on US Farms, 1998-2006. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 182–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00280.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!