We are grateful to the Wyoming Healthcare Commission for its work in collecting these data. For further information, contact: Carolyn M. Pepper, PhD, University of Wyoming, Department of Psychology, Dept. 3415, 1000 E. University Ave., Laramie, WY 82071; e-mail email@example.com.
Recruiting and Retaining Physicians in Very Rural Areas
Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
© 2010 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 196–200, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Pepper, C. M., Sandefer, R. H. and Gray, M. J. (2010), Recruiting and Retaining Physicians in Very Rural Areas. The Journal of Rural Health, 26: 196–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2010.00282.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!